The Hotel Villa Cappugi is situated only two kilometers from the historic center of the city of Pistoia, in a hilltop position, surrounded by olive and cypress trees, characteristic features of Tuscan nature.
The historic center of Pistoia is characterized by the splendid Piazza del Duomo and the suggestive Piazza della Sala, rich of colorful and characteristic restaurants like bars and trattorias.
In the summer season, you can also enjoy the very pleasant moments of trekking or mountain biking in the mountains, in full contact with nature and with local history like the mountain ecomuseum.
In the winter season, in a few kilometers by car, you can take advantage of the famous Abetone ski resort for interesting weekends with friends and family.
- The Pinocchio park in Collodi, a famous and fairy park dedicated to Pinocchio
- The zoological garden of Pistoia
- Vinci, birthplace of the famous painter Leonardo and the Leonardo Museum
- The astronomical observatory of San Marcello Pistoiese
- The famous thermal baths of Montecatini